Monday 7 October 2019

Multi-Coloured Jacket

As we move into Autumn with the trees rapidly changing colour and leaves falling, I found this colourful jacket in a charity shop a few days ago on a sale rail for just £2.00. It fitted me quite well and I could not resist it for that price. It has an Armor label.
I wore it outside briefly at the weekend with a white top underneath and white trousers. It rained shortly after Hannah took these photos. I am sure that the jacket will get plenty of wear next summer!

7 comments:

  1. That jacket is beautiful and love how it contrasts with the white!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the many colors in this jacket and the white jeans and column look are the perfect combination.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this blazer - the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You scored a great deal on this jacket - I love the floral print! Thanks for sharing your post with the Style Six Link Up!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun floral blazer! it looks so good with the white jeans! :)

    Hope you're having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic jacket! I love it paired over the all white look and those fabulous green shoes! Brilliant. Thanks so much for linking up with me this week.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete