Sunday 27 October 2019

Casual Outfit

A few pictures that Hannah took at the end of summer when I was relaxing on a day trip. We were about to go on a walk along a coastal footpath.
My shirt cost me £1.00 in a charity shop and I think it is my only black shirt at the moment. I never thought I would like jeans but, after a lot of persuasion from Hannah, I have been wearing these quite a lot since she bought them for me for my birthday and they are very comfortable. I now have a secondhand pair for wearing in the garden. My trainers came from a charity shop and cost me £4.00. They are not a well known make but they are kind to my feet and if they last a year, I will be pleased.
I found this long shirt - I don't think you can call it a tunic or a coat - in a charity shop for £3.50. I am not sure if I will keep it but I have worn it a few times with my jeans or trousers to increase modesty. It is a little too long and has got in the way a few times - so it could well be donated back to a charity shop fairly soon.

11 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I like how you paired the longer shirt with it--something different from the usual cardigan/jacket but serves the same purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using the long shirt as a cardigan! I just thrifted a top that I will be able to use in the same manner!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with the long cardigan this season.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the long shirt! Too bad that it gets in the way. You could wear it as a dress over leggings, too. And you can never go wrong with a black tee and jeans, in my opinion. Super cute! Thanks for linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shirt dress looks so good worn as a kimono! I love layers like that to add a little interest to a jeans and tee outfit :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) We had a relaxing one, we went to the beach and spent time with family :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica.

      It is cold and wet here - so indoor activities at the moment!

      Delete