Monday 14 October 2019

Casual Outfit

It has been raining nearly every day in October here in the UK - so little opportunity for clothes shopping or taking photos outdoors.

However I found these photos which Hannah took back in July which I didn't get around to posting on the blog.
The top was in a charity shop bargain bin and cost me just 50p. It has a rather unusual neck line at the rear. In fact I put it on back to front when I first wore it!

The trousers were new and cost me £5.99 in a covered market. I wore them quite a lot in the late summer as they are very comfortable. Slim fitting without being too tight. My husband cheekily told me her likes my derriere when I first wore them.

What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. I love that top! Really cute!
    www.chezmireilelfashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are just so cute! I love how you styled them!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this on the Style Six link up! Sorry the weather has been rainy - thank goodness for a photo library, right?! Have a super week!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combination of pink and white. And the neckline of the back of your shirt is very unique and pretty! Your husband wasn’t lying either...your derriere looks lovely in these cute pants! Thanks for linking up with us!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun top, I like the crochet detail on the front and it's so nice with the pink :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :) Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute summer outfit! I have to agree with your husband regarding your derrière in those pants. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete