Sunday 20 October 2019

Green Top

Another post using photos taken in the summer as I have had no new charity shop finds in the past week.

I bought this short sleeved top in July for £2.50. It is in cotton and I bought it for casual wear during the warmer weather.

Hannah took these photos when I was wearing the top in the garden. It is long enough to cover my derriere when wearing jeans.
I am not a great jeans wearer as you know but I do find them useful when working amongst my flowers and vegetables. I was tending my tubs on the patio when the photos were taken as those shoes are not the most sensible for gardening!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those sandals are beautiful!! Love the color of that top! Very pretty!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I was thinking the same thing about the shoes! Glad you have another pair for the garden! Thanks for linking up with the Style Six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top! I really like the tailored look. You look great! Although yes, this does not strike me as gardening attire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green top is so much fun! I love how bright it is!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow do you dress up for gardening! LOL! I'm in my worst sneakers, grubby cutoffs or jeans and a tee or sweatshirt. I'll try heels next time :P I just love that top! What a find for you. The color is gorgeous and the shape is gorgeous. Did you have to alter it at all?

    Ruth
    https://voguefauxreal.com/2019/10/21

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade of green and I think you are wearing the jeans quite well! You look fantastic. And the shoes are quite magnificent! Thanks so much for linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright shade of green, so nice with the blue jeans!


    Hope that you had a great weekend :) Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete