Sunday 23 June 2019

Unusual Top

Summer may be arriving in the UK after all. After three weeks of below average temperatures and rain on almost every day, it is warming up and we had bright sunshine yesterday. Perhaps time to take some summer clothes from my wardrobe!

I found this top in a charity shop last week for £1.00 in a bargain bin. It has a deep purple background colour with a splash of multi-coloured flowers to brighten it up! It is somewhat unusual but I quite like it. It has a high percentage of cotton and has quarter length sleeves.

I wore it out for the first time yesterday with my white trousers and red shoes (made by Clarks).

Has summer arrived where you are?

11 comments:

  1. Too much summer here already! Been very hot and we spend a lot of our days indoors.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty top! :) It reminds me of something my Mom would wear, as she enjoys the romantic, bohemian look.
    Have a lovely summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige - good to hear from you again!

      Delete
  3. I think this is really a pretty boho tunic! I love the colors and print of it!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer came back after a few days respite, and I am once again steeped in sweat. Blech.
    I really like that top. As far as I'm concerned, the gaudier the better! This one has very nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tunic top! The red shoes are so nice with it :)

    Hope that you have a great weekend! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is taking its sweet time over here on Canada's west coast! We've suffered through "June-uary" and July is still not hot out!

    Love that sweet top - the red shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete