Sunday 9 June 2019

Tunic Top

A quiet week for me last week. Although it is early June, there is no sign of summer weather here in the UK. Temperatures are way down on what they should be at this time of the year and we have had high winds and torrential rain which has not been good for my flower garden. At least there is no need to water!
My only charity shop purchase last week was this tunic style top. I liked the embroidered pattern on the shoulders which somehow made it stand out as a little different. However when I tried it on at home, I found that it was longer at the sides than the back and front! I do like to cover my rear when possible when wearing tight trousers in public. However it was only £1 so there will be no real loss if I decide not to keep it.

What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I love the shoulder detailing on the top and think it looks gorgeous on you!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details are really pretty! You could always try knotting it and see if you like it better that way!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cute top! I like the embroidery detail :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top, try it tucked in with a belt, you look as though you have a good waist to show off!
    Pamela
    www.style-yourself-confident.com

    ReplyDelete