Wednesday 3 July 2019

Black & White


My charity shop finds this week include a casual black sleeveless top and these white trousers.

The top cost me £1.50 and is a bit of a departure for me - I don't have any other black tops. It is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.

The trousers cost me £4.50 and they are my second white pair. They started life in Primark and are a straight leg regular fit. They will be ideal for weekend wear should we have some warm sunshine in the next few months.

Do you like my black and white outfit?

5 comments:

  1. Cute look! I like the different texture of the top with the sparkles!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sequin top! I love how it sparkles, it looks so fun and is nice with the white jeans :)

    I hope that you are having an awesome week :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! I love wearing black and white together and your set looks fabulous!

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect on you, go for it. Thanks for adding to the #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love a sequin top! It's super cute on you, Rebecca! It would work well layered over a long-sleeved shirt, too.

    ReplyDelete