Saturday 6 October 2018

Work Top


It was just warm enough a few days ago for Hannah to take some outside photos of my new top which will be great for wearing to the office. I have mentioned before that we have a black/white corporate dress code.

It is 85% cotton and has flared sleeves which I though might be a nuisance when typing etc but they have not caused a problem so far. It cost me £1.50 on a sale rail in a charity shop.

I would have preferred the top to have been very slightly longer so that it completely covered my bottom. I am still slightly self conscious of my bottom when wearing trousers. 

Is anyone else self conscious in this way or am I being silly?

2 comments:

  1. I do like the cut of the top. Beautiful bell sleeves and a lovely shade of white. The pants are very elegant as well. I'm not very conscious about my body when it comes to a specific area, but I'm often frustrated with unwanted weight changes ( I have health problems that cause frequent weighlosses) so I know these things can be stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is such a great piece, and what a steal! I can see it looking equally as good with pants and skirts. =)
    http://www.avecamber.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber

    ReplyDelete