Sunday 28 October 2018

Red Coat


I was in need of a new coat for the autumn especially as the weather has become much colder and wetter.

I was really pleased to find this red coat in my size in my favourite charity shop. It was in really good condition and a bargain at the price of £12. It has a fairly thick lining to keep me nice and warm and it is fully showerproof.

For a finishing touch, I have added a scarf for the picture.

With the sudden drop in temperature in the UK this week it has become obvious that I need to add to my winter wardrobe and I am looking out for some woolly jumpers (I think my American friends call them sweaters) and some warmer trousers.

My daughter, Hannah, keeps nagging me to buy some jeans but as I am not keen at all on the image of blue denim, I have resisted so far!


9 comments:

  1. Your coat is lovely. I wear denim but it's not always the most comfy xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dellene - I am sure I will experiment with denim soon

      Delete
  2. Beautiful red coat and that scarf really complement your jacket. Once you find a denim you'll like you will know. Until then denim is a comfortable and versatile piece to have. I love it and wear mine all the time!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maureen. I am sure Hannah will get me to try some jeans soon!

      Delete
  3. Oh snap! I'm wearing my red coat today too! Nothing better than a bright coat on a dreary wet day like we're having here today. x Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is damp here at the moment - bright clothes do help to lift your mood!

      Delete
  4. What a stunning trench coat! So chic. Thanks for sharing it at the linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is fabulous! I love a great red coat. It's even better wheny ou score one for such an amazing price!

    ReplyDelete