Sunday 30 September 2018

New Office Trousers


With the mornings becoming quite chilly, I will soon start wearing trousers to work again. I have a black/white dress code in my office so I went shopping in Bristol for  pair of comfortable smart black trousers.

It is not that easy to find well fitting trousers but after trying on several pairs, I found these in Marks and Spencer for £35.00. They are "comfort fit" and are 95% polyester. I am sure that they will get a lot of wear this winter.

Do you find it easy to find well fitting trousers?

7 comments:

  1. I always think trousers are harder to find the perfect fit as opposed to skirts. There are so many more fit points that have to be right!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely trousers! I find it hard to get a good fit in trousers as I'm petite, it's tricky! I tend to stick to one store that I know does my size well!



    Hope that you are having a good week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear M&S to work but in the last few years I have decided generally I look better in skirts for the office. I just can't seem to find the right work trousers anymore. I will look for those though. They may work for me. Thanks for joining the continental drift link up

    https://www.muttonstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very nice. I dont wear trousers often, just denim. I do think they can be trickier to fit than skirts.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These trousers are very flattering and sound as though they are also comfortable. Now that it is cooling down I am trying to wear more or my trousers because I have a lot of stylish ones, but typically reach for skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding well fit trousers can be so hard. These look great.

    ReplyDelete