Sunday 14 October 2018

Colourful Tunic Top


I have said several times in previous posts that I prefer, when possible, to cover my bottom from view when wearing trousers in public. I was pleased recently to find this colourful tunic top in a charity shop for £1.00.

It is slim fitting but extends some six inches below my waist line over my hips, nicely covering my bottom. Do other ladies like to wear long tops with trousers to increase modesty?

Hannah took this photograph a few weeks ago before I had my hair restyled. I would not be standing outside in a short sleeved top and no coat today as the autumn storms have brought an abrupt end to the sunny mild weather here in the UK.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful colorful blouse and Hannah did a wonderful job taking your photos. I personally Iove to cover my bottom half when wearing leggings but I am a more conservative dresser so I am normally covered top half or bottom half.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute top! :) I'm lucky I'm petite so most tops are tunic length on me and cover my but without me even trying, haha! :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend! So rainy here, we spent all the time indoors.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica - it is dry & sunny here at the moment - quite warm for mid October

      Delete
  3. What a great find! I love the print.

    Betsy | https://nattygal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful top, love the colors. Now that is a steal!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydtressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete