Sunday 2 September 2018

Poppies


As we move into Autumn, charity shops are starting to organise sales of their remaining summer clothes so you can find real bargains if you search hard enough.

I could not resist this dress with large poppies on a purple background for £1.00!

It comes with a belt mainly for decorative purposes and it is knee length which is the length I prefer.  It also has a high neck. The weather is still quite warm and sunny in the UK at the moment and I may get some wear from it this year with the addition of a cardigan.

Would you have bought it for £1.00?

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colors in your dress! The Perfect Fall colors!

    Lisa,
    www.floralsandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely dress and a bargain price! I love the sheer overlay trend even if I don't have many pieces of it in my wardrobe!

    I hope that you are having a nice start to your week so far! It's a little colder here after a warm weekend but the rain is welcome :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica - you will soon be looking forward to Spring!

      Delete
  3. The red poppies are just so chic! I love that this print is perfect for fall and how you styled it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome dress Rebecca! You look fab in it. Please do join my #chicandstylish #linkup today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful dress. I really like the shear over-layer, what a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fantastic bargain! The dress is lovely! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like how the belt accentuates the waist as it makes it come out through the pattern. Love the colours on you!
    https://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2018/07/24/fashion-boots-looks/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca, this dress is so pretty! Who doesn't love a poppy print? There is so something happy and bold and special about poppies. I totally would have snagged it up for that price, too. Thanks for sharing with me. This post will be featured on tomorrow’s #SpreadTheKindness Link Up!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete