Sunday 9 September 2018

Another Dress!


I found another dress in a charity shop this week. It was reduced to £1.50. It also has a floral pattern - this time on a white background.
The first photo gives the impression that the dress is quite short but it is actually just above my knee as you can see from the photo of me standing. It has half length sleeves.

I couldn't resist it at such a low price but I have a feeling that bargains in summer clothes will soon come to an end as most rails in charity shops now contain winter stock at normal second hand prices. 

4 comments:

  1. Beauitufl dress, what a pretty print- it looks wonderful!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress! You find some amazing bargains! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma - I love searching the rails of charity shops!

      Delete