Saturday 7 July 2018

Turquoise Again!

You would never guess that turquoise is my favourite colour! I couldn't resit this cotton top when I saw it in a £1 bin in a charity shop. It is short sleeved and has some strange detailing around the neck. However it keeps me nice and cool during the long summer evenings when I am in the garden so I think I will keep it.

We have not had any rain now for about 4 weeks and the temperatures are just below 30 C on most days. We have not had a hot dry spell like this in the UK for many years and I must spend nearly an hour each evening watering my plants,


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely top! :) I could do with some of that warm weather now, haha! It's winter so only around 20 degrees at most during the day and it seems very cold!

    Hope that you're having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - 20 degrees in winter would be really warm here it is normally 10 degrees or less in the UK!

      Delete
  2. That's a great color, and I like the neckline detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a couple of tops with that same detailing - it's a nice detail. I love this colour - I'm a fan of turquoise too!

    Wow, that is HOT! It rarely gets that warm over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous color on you! love it!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete