Sunday 22 July 2018

Pale Blue Shirt

I bought this pale blue shirt with tie detail this week for £3.50 in my favourite charity shop. It is something different for me but I am not sure if I will keep it as the "tie" does sometimes get in the way and it can be annoying. It has a Manirva label which I am not familiar with.
I also bought these trousers for £4.00. They appear to be virtually new and  are chinos. They started life in Primark. You may also notice that my hair is darker than normal. I had a change of style and colour last week. My husband quite likes it but I am not so convinced that it suits me and I may revert to mid brown next time.

17 comments:

  1. The bow on your shirt is a beautiful detail and makes it unique. Love the color combo - pale blue and khaki.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is so pretty. I love the light blue shade and the bow makes it so feminine!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shirt - but yes, those ties can get in the way and feel overly fussy. The chinos are very cute! I like the darker brown hair - I just went a lighter purple than I've been doing. Enjoy the change - live with it for a while - it's just hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila - I still have my darker hair!

      Delete
  4. The bow on the blouse makes it stand out, love the colour combo
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party. Your look is a great classic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great color on you and I love the bow!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this shirt!! I'm such a sucker for a tie neck blouse!
    I’d love for you to join our link up tomorrow!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find! I love pussy bow blouses! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous polished look. Great shirt and pants! Love it. =)

    Welcome join my Tuesdays monthly linkup. It is the last Tuesday of every month, also join my Thursday Moda every week and share your beautiful style, Thanks!! =)) Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Mens hoodies

    ReplyDelete