Sunday 10 May 2020

Woollen Top.


I am hopeful that our charity shops will be allowed to reopen within the next month with appropriate social distancing arrangements as I am now experiencing real withdrawal symptoms at not being able to browse in my favourite charity shops for nearly 8 weeks now. People's health is far more important of course though as we strive to beat this terrible virus.

One item that I bought some time ago but never got around to posting is this black top in a thin woollen material with a silver leaf pattern around the neck. I would have paid around £2.50 for it and I have worn it several times at weekends.

I am wearing it here with my dark grey trousers.

I hope that you like this top.

4 comments:

  1. They opened them here this past week but I will probably wait another month to go since I need to slow down my shopping and I really don't need anything right now.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super stylish and looks great on you Rebecca. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty top. I love the neckline! I am yearning for a little thrift shop adventure myself right now! Thanks for linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely top, such a pretty neckline! Most of them are still closed here but some of them are reopening! One near me opened up today! :) I haven't been though, fashion shopping hasn't been something I've wanted to do for a while. Did mean I had to spend a lot buying winter clothes for the boys online instead of opshopping though, haha! But they grow so fast, they needed new winter things with the temperatures cooling so much here.

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! The new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Hope that you had a nice weekend!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete