Sunday 3 May 2020

Lilac Dress


With charity shops being closed for over six weeks now, I have severe withdrawal symptoms being a charity shop addict. Hopefully the lock down will soon start to be relaxed here in the UK with appropriate safeguards and non-food shops will start to reopen perhaps by the end of this month.

I have been search through pictures taken during the last few years to try to find some outfits that I didn't get around to posting on my blog. I found this lilac patterned dress. It is knee length and sleeveless. Features include the decorative belt and wide pleats.
The colour is not so good in the sideways view which may be why I didn't post earlier. The dress does not have a manufacturer's label but it would have cost me about £4.00 to £4.50. The shoes are Clark's.

10 comments:

  1. This look is beautiful. The color suits you. Be well.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color and I really like that neckline.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely a great, timeless dress in a beautiful color. Thanks for joining Style Six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lilac color is so pretty and perfect for Spring!
    https://justlivejoy.com/20-items-to-get-herb-garden-ready-this-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pleats and color of this dress!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a beautiful dress and a lovely color! What a great find. Thanks for sharing and linking up with me!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lilac color and the vintage style is so stunning on you!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely purple dress and the belt looks great with it! :) A lot of our shops are open here again now, won't be long until we are all open and back to normal - July they are saying :)

    Hope you had a good weekend! It was a big day here, first day back at school for my son today after 6 weeks - it was closed because of the virus!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! The new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so pretty, I love this shade although have never worn it - I wonder if it would suit me? Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete