Tuesday 14 July 2020

Back Again!


I am so pleased to have something to post again!

Our charity shops are opening again with social distancing restrictions. Only two customers are allowed in at the same time and you can't try on garments in the changing rooms. Some of the rails have also been removed to create more space.

As from next week we will have to wear face masks when entering shops.

I could not wait to have a look in my favourite shop as soon as it opened and just had to buy something. I chose this sleeveless summer dress with a largely blue floral pattern. It is a little shorter than I prefer but it only cost £3.00.

We just need some warm summer weather now so that I can wear it.

Hannah got me to wear it on Sunday so that she could complete a photo shoot for a college project - hence the rather strange pose!

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Not your usual pose but what cute little dress!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! I am so ready to go thrifting again but I am not ready to shop with all the restrictions. I get so fearful of people these days. But this is a fabulous thrift find! Thanks for sharing and linking up with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress- happy to have found your blog. I want to read more on your local charities- I'm a big time thrifter:) Won't you please come stop by my blog and link up your post. I do a weekly Linkup on Fridays. Here's the link:
    https://www.amyscreativepursuits.com/

    ReplyDelete