Monday 18 February 2019

Fringes


I have to rely on a photo taken nearly a year ago for this week's post as I was taken into hospital for a minor operation to remove a defective gland on Friday. It all went well and I am now at home resting and being waited upon!

Anyway I bought this top with two fringes last year for £2.00 I think. It has a "made in Bangladesh" label with no manufacturer's name. It is sleeveless and therefore only really suitable for warmer weather. I think I wore it once last summer but may bring it out again this year. 

The fringes add an interesting detail but do get in the way at times if you are preparing or serving food so I will reserve it for leisure time only.

11 comments:

  1. Oh no! That sounds serious but really glad you are feeling better. Get better and this top is beautiful. Classic black and white and I must say those fringes look so fun!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fringe is so much fun! Hope you feel better soon!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a fringe and tassel too! Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish #linkup today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very fun top although I could see how the fringe could get in the way! How scary you had to have an operation, glad you are resting and recovering well!


    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    Hope that your week is going well and you have a nice weekend ahead of you!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're healing fast and well. Sending hugs!!
    This top is so fun...and such a great deal.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jodie - well on the mend now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Defective gland? I hope you still had the replacement warranty! (lol)

    That's a fun top, but I've found that "top half" fringe can be very tricky to wear (not just dragging it in the soup). I had a purple one like this, and it didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete