Sunday 25 March 2018

Wide Leg Trousers


A new look for me - wide leg trousers. I found these in a charity shop recently on a £1 clearance rail. Surprisingly they were my size so I thought I would give them a try at that price.

They are high waist and a different cut to my other trousers - I don't have many garments which have a high waist. I did also find that the wide legs took some getting used to when walking at first and I think these will be more suited to evening wear rather than everyday wear. The light beige colour also shows every mark.

What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. They look great; make you look thin and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look super comfy! Perhaps they would be fancier in black?
    Thanks for linking up today!
    --Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice and comfy now that I am more used to wearing them

      Delete
  3. I like them! There's something decided early 1900's about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Demi - they are vintage in appearance

      Delete
  4. It looks like a winner! Love the beige color and the high waist. I can see it styled with different colored blouses and tops for an evening out. Great find!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they look amazing. Thanks for your nice comment and linking up to tinaspinkfriday Rebecca :)
    Happy Easter, XO Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great. I would like to try these or the paper bag waist pants.
    thanks for linking!
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica - they did take a little getting used to.

      Delete