Friday 2 March 2018

Turquoise Again!

Regular readers will know that my favourite colour is turquoise. I bought this dress in a charity shop back in the summer but never got around to posting the photos Hannah took during the summer holidays.
It cost £4.50 and has pockets and decoration around the neck and near the bottom. It is rather long in length and is rather loose on me so I think I will donate it back to a charity shop in due course. It does nothing for my figure. I have plenty of other turquoise dresses after all!

I have had some time off from work due to heavy snowfall. It is very unusual to get heavy snow in the South West of England and we had a red warning yesterday to stay indoors. Motorists have been stuck in their cars overnight near here and we have been warned not to travel unless in a real emergency. All schools have been closed so Hannah and Henry have had two days off and my husband worked from home today. It should be back to normal next week as temperatures are due to rise again,

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I heard about the snow chaos in England, very unusual!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily it is now melting and everything is getting back to normal

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color! I love when dresses have pockets! Thanks for sharing in the Style File Link Up!

    -Karen
    http://LadyinViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that the dress has pockets! I love long loose dresses like this too, so nice and comfortable to wear :) Will be a shame if you do donate it back, but I'm sure someone will pick it up and love it!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend to end your week, and the snow is all gone! We have family visiting so it will be a busy but fun weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete