Saturday 31 March 2018

Pears!


I planned to spend the Easter Weekend in the garden preparing it for the new season but it has rained non-stop here in the UK so far making any outside work impossible.

My post this week is a dress that I bought during the early autumn last year and Hannah took this picture on some steps shortly afterwards when we visited a park in Bristol. It cost me about £4.00 I think and has an unusual pattern of pears, leaves and tiny yellow flowers. I liked the length and high neckline which makes it nice and modest and I wore it with my red sandals.

I do hope that the weather will soon improve so that I can wear it outside again!

15 comments:

  1. This outfit has such a retro flair! :) I like your red shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paige - good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pears!!! The shoes are fabulous too!!
    I’d love for you to join our link up today!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely dress Rebecca! I love the print and the pears adds a bit of whimsical personality to it. I do hope the weather gets better on your end so that you can wear this beautiful dress again. Happy belated Easter and I hope it was a good one!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maureen I enjoyed Easter but we had wet weather!

      Delete
  5. That's such a lovely printed dress, and the sandals are a nice colour pop with it :)

    Hope you are having a good start to the week after a nice Easter last weekend, even if it didn't go according to plan! I had a lovely balance with lots of family time and also some productive nap times letting me catch up with blogging which was good! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica - we enjoyed Easter even though it was wet. At least it is getting a little warmer!

      Delete
  6. so super cute and yes,I agree with the retro style but then I love the retro style
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie - I will take a look at your blog

      Delete
  7. That pattern is absolutely divine!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress!! Fruit prints are definitely one of my biggest weekends.

    PS- I’m named after Bristol, England! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bristol.

      I wondered if your name was connected to Bristol which is my nearest city!

      Delete