Monday 18 November 2019

Patterned Top


Not many charity shop finds in the last ten days or so but I did buy this jumper.

It is in relatively light weight wool with this rather bold but strange design on the front. It is not really a flower although some people think it is meant to be and it has a round feature in the middle. My son thinks that it is an eye and my husband refers to it as the target in the centre of a darts board.

It is certainly a conversation piece!

It only cost £1.00 but I thought it would be warmer that it actually is and with all the comments about the design, I expect I will be donating it back fairly soon.

16 comments:

  1. The sweater is fun & whimsical!

    Michelle
    https://bijoubeadboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty! I am making a short trip to my favorite thrift store today and will see what I can find. I am hoping for some winter skirts.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mireille - I love looking through thrift shop rails

      Delete
  3. Well, whatever you call it, it is super cute! It looks like a mandala to me! Thanks for linking up.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny way to think of the pattern, but yes your husband is right! Thanks for adding to the #linkup. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks boho to me! Fun pattern!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fun boho vibe but it's a shame it's not as warm as you thought it would be!

    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :) Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Desigual or a copy of their stuff - they do very odd designs like that. I get that - if you are not feeling it, it's got to go!

    ReplyDelete