Sunday 24 November 2019

More Turquoise


This photo was taken a month or so ago before the leaves started to change colour and fall.

Regular readers of my blog will know that my favourite colour is turquoise. I was thrilled to find this knee length skirt in my size in a charity shop for £3.50. It has a St Michael label and I have a feeling it is a few years old.

I bought the top with its vivid turquoise and black design earlier in the year for about £3.00 but did not wear it until I paired it with the skirt.

I am sure I will wear this combination again when the weather warms up in the spring.

5 comments:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous, what a great colour! Nice to see you, Rebecca! I have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces are super, love the bright colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise is such a nice shade of blue and these pieces look great together! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! A new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again!

    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :) We decorated our house for Christmas, which always makes me happy! I posted my Annual Handbag Gift Guide if you want to check it out :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you Mica - we will be decorating next weekend!

      Delete