Saturday 13 April 2019

Pink Sweater

I did not have many items in pink but could not resist this sweater when I found it in a charity shop for £4.00 a few weeks ago.
I bought it with my Norway trip in mind as I knew I would need some extra warm clothes.
This sweater has a St Michael's label and is extra thick. I wore it under my padded coat on several excursions and it helped to keep me warm and snug in extremely cold temperatures.
Hannah took these pictures in our local park. It is still quite chilly here in the UK so I may well still get some wear out of this sweater before the spring weather finally arrives!

9 comments:

  1. This baby pink jumper is divine, my favourite colour and perfect for the spring chills. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

      Delete
  2. That is a lovely colour, Rebecca! I just bought a similar-coloured sweater but have yet to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink shades! This soft pink is lovely and perfect for chilly nights.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cosy knit! I love the fun statement sleeves, it makes it look so comfortable :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) The next weekday wear linkup is live on my blog, I'd love you to join!

    Hope that you had having a lovely Easter :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica. I hope that you enjoyed Easter as well - and I have joined your latest link up

      Delete
  5. The fuzzy pink sweater is gorgeous. A simple but polished look, Rebecca. =)

    In my latest post I talk a little bit about Michigan and its great lakes. =) Come check it out and join my Thursday Moda Linkup on Thursdays, too.

    Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete