Saturday 8 December 2018

White Shirt


I have not browsed my charity shops so regularly in recent weeks as the weather has been wet and breezy and I have had a heavy cold which is taking a long time to go. I am therefore running out of interesting items to tell you about in these posts.

My only bargain last week was this shirt. It is actually white (the picture seems to give it a pale pink appearance) and the front buttons are concealed. I wear white shirts and tops regularly in the office so I can never have too many in my wardrobe. This one only cost me £1.00 so I couldn't lose. It has a Next label.

I am wearing it with my black office trousers.

I will check back through my summer photos to see if there any outfits that I did not get around to posting earlier in the year so that I can upload a more interesting item next week.


4 comments:

  1. That white shirt looks like a classic! :) Especially with the black pants. Such a bargain price too.

    Hope you get over your cold and feel better soon and that you are having a great weekend :) We are heading down to my parents today to spend time with the family :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica - enjoy your time with your parents

      Delete
  2. A white button up is a classic to own. Sounds like you got a real bargain!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go through a white shirt every season - thrifting them is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete