Tuesday 18 December 2018

Grey Trousers

No new clothes purchases to report on this week so I checked through my photos which didn't reach my blog during the summer and found these of a pair of grey trousers. I think I bought them in July for £4.00. They have a Marks and Spencer label.
They are very slightly too long but I have not got around to altering the leg length - maybe a job during the winter. They are a nice comfortable fit though and not too tight around my bottom.

I am wearing trousers regularly now and it seems difficult to comprehend that it is only five years ago that I started to wear them, have been previously a skirts/dresses only person.

I have never ventured into the jeans wearing world though as I have never been a lover of denim. My daughter, Hannah, loves jeans though and has been persuading me to buy some for a while now without success. She now wants to buy me a pair for Christmas so a trip around the shops has been planned for Saturday and I may have a topic for my first post of 2019! 
I would like to wish all my blogging friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. That sweater with the little bird is a great find. So cute and unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird detail on your jumper! they look like nice classic grey pants for work too! Good luck with your jeans shopping! :)


    Hope that you are having a nice weekend! I finished Christmas food shopping yesterday and all the gifts are bought so now we are just relaxing until the big day :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bird jumper, so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, so sorry I haven't been around - I've missed several posts, and am catching up! Happy New Year to you!

    Hmmm...I'm not 100% on these trousers, not just because they are too long. They don't quite fit you in the crotch area. Trousers are so difficult! On the plus side, you didn't pay much. :)

    ReplyDelete