Sunday 11 November 2018

Floral


Another post this week on an outfit from the summer that I didn't get around to show you. The weather now won't allow outside photo shoots and I have not found any bargains in my charity shops during the past week anyway.

I don't normally like maxi dresses but I couldn't resist this one. It has a lovely floral pattern on a white background and the pink tie belt gives a finishing touch. It was a really hot day when Hannah took the photo and I had just kicked my sandals off! I am not happy about my hands but I didn't notice that my wrist looks double jointed until I was uploading the photo today!

I think the dress cost about £7.00 and it is great looking back at a summer outfit on a dark November day.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this floral print!


    -Katie
    http://www.hellokatiegirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors , I love florals myself!
    thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely floral maxi dress! I love maxi dresses, such nice options any time of year! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) We had a quiet and relaxing one here.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica - we had a quiet weekend as well

      Delete