Friday 10 August 2018

New Colours for Me

As soon as I bought this sleeveless dress in a charity shop for £4.00 the weather has cooled down considerably and we have actually had some rain!

The dress is an inch or so shorter than I normally wear and has a striking pattern in the shape of flowers on one side and horizontal stripes on the other. I do not have many clothes in purple or pink so the colours are a change for me - away from the usual blues and turquoise!

The label is Mattex and it has a high percentage of cotton. I will no doubt need to wear it with a cardigan during the rest of this summer!

6 comments:

  1. Nice dress, I love the style. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see sleeves...they are short sleeves, but this is not a sleeveless dress. I LOVE the pattern - what a fun mix! I would call this a "jammy dress" - throw it on, and you'll look fabulous and also be really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I see what you mean Sheila - you are right. It is comfy though and well worth the £4.00.

      Delete
  3. That is such a cute dress! I have a lot of cap sleeve dresses like this, perfect for our heat here! This will look so nice with a cardigan for your cooler weather.

    Hope that you are having a good week! I have the week off so I've got lots of relaxing things planned! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely dress and the colours are beautiful together :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete