Saturday 2 June 2018

Sleeveless Dress

This is my latest charity shop purchase. I found this sleeveless dress on a half price rail and it only cost me £4.00. It has a Littlewoods label and has a multicoloured floral pattern on a white background.

It is so hot and humid in the UK at the moment that I can wear it without a cardigan but it will look fine with a white or cream cardigan.

I still favour wearing dresses over trousers in warm weather and this dress will be a welcome addition to my summer wardrobe.

Do you prefer to wear dresses or trousers in the summer?

14 comments:

  1. It is an adorable summer dress! I always like floral prints and about the question my answer is dresses. In Summer temperatures are often too high for trousers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan - you probably enjoy higher temperatures than the UK

      Delete
  2. What a steal! I love the dress on you ! I would never think you paid 4 for it.
    www.chez-rama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - that is the benefit of charity shops!

      Delete
  3. This is a very cut summer dress, it could be perfect for many different occasions, its very versatile!

    ~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I just discovered thrift shopping. Now I'm addicted😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I am an addict - I visit charity shops several times a week. It is amazing what bargains you can find!

      Delete
  5. That's a great find, and perfect for this warm weather we're having at the moment! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dresses for the warm weather are my favorite, too. Great look :)

    Thanks for stopping by at www.colorandgrace.com for the linkup party! Hope to see you again!

    -Grace Liang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, you are a fellow bargain-hunter and thrifter! I love this dress - I'll be wearing a very similarly patterned one in linen tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. I am a charity shop addict!

      Delete