Friday 5 January 2018

Tunic Top


I bought this tunic top in the autumn but forgot to complete a post on it. The photo was taken when the weather was warmer!

It is in pale orange and a loose fit. As usual I have added a belt (which I already owned) to create interest. The tunic cost about £2.50. I would have preferred it to be slightly longer to fully cover my bottom when wearing trousers but at that price I couldn't resist it. I am now less self conscious about my bottom being on view when wearing trousers than I used to be.

I have been wearing trousers far more than I used to this winter as it has been extremely windy and changeable. We are lucky in the UK not to experience the severe weather affecting parts of the USA at the moment. 

Are you wearing trousers more than skirts/dresses this winter?




3 comments:

  1. The color of that top is so pretty and it is perfect for spring!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the belted look very much these days. I have not tried it yet with tunic although I belt my dresses quite often. I will have to give it a go! Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete