Friday 26 January 2018

Navy Dress


We had some mild sunny weather a few days ago and I went for a walk with Hannah to get some outdoor photos of a navy blue dress I bought last weekend on a £1 rail in a charity shop.

I think I need to add a belt around the waist to give the outfit a better shape but for £1 I couldn't go wrong with buying this dress which will be a useful addition to my wardrobe in the summer. It is knee length which I prefer and a fairly high neck line to increase modesty.

In case you are wondering I soon put on a coat after the photo was taken - it wasn't that warm but it is encouraging to see the first snowdrops in bloom and other spring bulbs making an appearance.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a dress that will be great to dress up or down! :) How lovely that you were able to enjoy a little bit of January sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige - good to hear from you again

      Delete
  2. The dress looks like a perfect spring outfit!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete