Monday, 28 December 2015

Withdrawal Symptoms!

Christmas is over for another year. We had a wonderful family time and also helped others less fortunate than ourselves through the Church. I have the week off from work as the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.

I am now suffering from withdrawal symptoms as the local charity shops have been closed for the past week so that the volunteers can enjoy their festivities. I am missing searching for new bargains but I am sure that I will soon get back into the groove once they reopen on 4th January.

I have a few pictures of some purchases dating back to last summer which I did not have time to post so I thought I would now take the opportunity of showing them to you.
I know the weather is extremely mild in the UK at the moment but it is not warm enough to wear this dress which I think cost me £4.50. I liked the colour and fairly plain pattern which enables me to wear a number of different coloured cardigans with it.
It fits quite well and I look forward to wearing it next summer.

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous dear! Hope you'll join my linkup here: Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - End of year fashion LINK UP Buon anno, Happy New Year from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty summer look! It's always hard getting back into the swing of every day after the fun of the holidays, isn't it?

    Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & wishing you all the very best in 2016!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete