Friday 11 December 2015

Purple Jumper

Actually, it is still very mild in the South of England at the moment with temperatures of 8 to 11C being the norm which is high for mid-December. Stong winds have been a major feature this winter so far but they have brought in rain from the Atlantic rather than snow and the clouds have prevented frosts from forming.

However no doubt it will get colder in the next month or so and therefore I was pleased to find this polo neck jumper in a charity shop last weekend. I liked the shade of purple and it is lovely and snug. It cost me £3.50 and I am sure I will get full value from it.
 
For my fellow bloggers in the Northern Hemisphere, is it colder in your part of the world?

4 comments:

  1. I love that color! Wish you would've shown more photos, it looks amazing :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your lovely sweater! xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is so beautiful!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love plum purple for the holidays!
    xoxo - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete