Saturday 18 October 2014

Alterations Complete

These are the trousers that I bought recently in a local charity shop. I needed to reduce the leg length slightly and I managed to complete the task last week. These trousers will be ideal for wearing to work if we get a cold winter as the material is thicker (a woollen blend) than my other trousers which I wear to work.

Before anyone comments, I will ensure that I wear a jacket or tunic top when wearing these trousers in public as I am still very self conscious at showing my bottom in public due to my modesty standards. Do other Christian ladies feel self conscious in this way when wearing trousers?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, these are my type of trousers.I don't feel self conscious about my bottom in these types of trousers but I would in anything tight.

    ReplyDelete