Sunday 4 August 2019

New Dress and Hair.


I decided to change my hairstyle for the summer and managed to find this dress in a charity shop for £4.00. It has an unusual pattern in mauve and dark blue on a white background - part floral and part pieces of material and ribbon.

It is knee length, which I tend to prefer and 65% polyester and 35% cotton. It started life in Bonmarche. I feel it will get a lot of wear during the remaining weekends of the summer.

Time will tell if I maintain my brunette hairstyle!

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! And a new haircut is always fun!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so chic! I love the colors and how bright it is!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks nice, from what I can tell. It is just perfect for summer, as is the fun color of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so beautiful!! And the hair looks great.
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is gorgeous and what a bargain! But I want to see your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning dress on you I love the color/print. Would like to see more of your hair, but can tell its a lovely bob :-)
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic little dress it looks very cool on you and good luck with the hair, looks good Hun x Jacqui Mummabstylish. Thanks for linking up too my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful dress! So nice and colourful for summer and your new hair colour looks great!

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress - so very curvy and va-va-voom!

    ReplyDelete