Sunday 19 May 2019

Red Dress

No new charity shop finds for me this week, so I thought I would post on a dress I wore to a friends wedding last year. I don't wear red very often but I could not resist this dress which I found about 2 weeks before the event.
It is just above my knees in length and has some unusual detailing in the front. The label is Betex and it cost me £5.50. I found some matching shoes (Clarks) for £19.99.

I was pleased with my outfit - and may well wear the dress again in the summer.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that dress is stunning! I love the red shoes with the dress!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a pretty dress and the shoes are a perfect match!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful fit and I love the ruffles!
    thanks for lnking!
    jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little red dress! The ruffles are a nice touch :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope you've been having a great weekend!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete