Thursday 15 February 2018

Work Suit

Not a charity shop purchase this week but a sale bargain in Next. I spotted this woollen mix suit in the recent sales and did not think for one minute that it would fit me. However I was not in a hurry and decided to try it on and amazingly it was a remarkably good fit. I do have trouble with some trousers due to my hip/waist ratio but these were fine. It had a 60% reduction and cost me £35.00.
The suit has a discrete pattern of squares in the material to add a little interest. My office corporate dress code is black/white so this suit will get plenty of wear during the spring with a white top.

Is this suit something you would wear to work.

7 comments:

  1. I don't personally wear suits but this is a beautiful suit and such a great find! Love it paired with the black pumps.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy! :) I'm glad you can feel a little more unique with your dress code.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous suit and fits you to a tee! Love the subtle plaid. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. That suit is so chic! I love the cut of the blazer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete