Saturday 17 June 2017

Pale Blue Top


I am not sure about this loose fitting pale blue top. It is my latest charity shop buy and it was in a bargain £1 per item clearance box. It has decorations to add interest around the short sleeves but I feel that the style does little for my figure. I thought it might be cool to wear in the current heatwave we are enjoying as most of my tops are close fitting but I don't think it makes much difference.

Do you think it suits me or should I donate it back?
The hot summer sunshine has enabled me to catch up on a lot of jobs in the garden. The summer bedding and roses are now in full bloom and a splash of colour greets me when I return home from work each day. The vegetable plot is also looking good now that I have cleared the weeds and in a few weeks we should be enjoying fresh home grown produce!

8 comments:

  1. Love your blue top! And you got it at a very affordable price!

    XoXo,
    Cathy in kawaii circle glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute and will work with lots of outfits! So keep. :) Thank you for linking up with the Thursday Moda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pale blue is a nice summer color. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top's a lovely colour and the sleeve embellishment is really pretty. What a great bargain too!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete