Friday 26 May 2017

Summer Trousers

No real charity shop bargains this week so just for a change I thought I would post on an item of clothing I actually bought new in a High Street shop!

I had some vouchers for my birthday back in March and over the Easter Holidays we went shopping. Hannah and Henry needed some new school clothes and I bought these trousers with my vouchers. Trousers that fit properly without the need for alterations are not easy to find in charity shops although I have been lucky occasionally. 

Regular readers of my blog are all too familiar with my love of turquoise so when I saw these cotton trousers in my size I just had to buy them. They may be a little tighter than I normally like but they are so comfy and lightweight, ideal for the warmer weather.  I am not so self conscious of my bottom showing when I wear trousers as I was when I first started to wear them. I did not really have any trousers suitable to wear in the summer so I am sure these will get lots of wear in the next few months. They are a George label and cost about £15.00.

Are they something you would wear?

15 comments:

  1. Lovely colour!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute color! Great for Summer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise is a perfect colour for summer ! I like your new trousers with white ... they suit you so well!

    My favourite time for trousers is in transition seasons when temperatures aren't too high ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan. I tend to be wearing trousers more often these days - I only used to wear them in winter

      Delete
  4. Really like them and the colour is great! Would love to connect at http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2017/05/30/summer-tips-for-your-body/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those turquoise pants are beautiful! :) I really like them with the white tee too.

    I've been favouring my colourful jeans a lot lately - it's a fun way to add more colour to an outfit :)

    Hope you are having a great week! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These trousers are really nice. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love turquoise! Thanks for linking up with us for Thursday Moda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of the trousers, perfect for Spring/Summer! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete