Friday 3 March 2017

Boots

I don't wear boots that often (apart from rubber boots in the garden) but found these in a charity shop priced at £5.00 and they were my size. I tried them on and they fitted and were comfortable so I just had to buy them. I know the winter is coming to an end but we may still get some cold wet weather so I could easily get some wear out of them before next autumn.

The skirt was unsurprisingly another charity shop purchase and cost me £3.00 a month or so ago and now temperatures are gradually rising, I am starting to wear skirts again more regularly. I like the length of this skirt - just below my knees - making it quite modest.

My black top and white jacket have been in my wardrobe for some time. 

My office is surprisingly talking part in Comic Relief Day in a few weeks. For non-UK readers this is a Charity Fund Raising Day carried out nationally lead by massive media coverage. It will cause an issue for me concerning my outfit for the day and I will seek your advice in my next post!


8 comments:

  1. This is a fun outfit! I like your new boots. I just bought some myself this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige. I hope that you enjoy yours as well

      Delete
  2. Well, for a fiver, you definitely had to buy them!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a knee high boot! These are so cute and such a great find!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun skirt! Love the boots on you! Thanks for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete