Sunday 10 July 2016

Patterned Top

I am pleased to say that our weather has improved during the past week and it is now quite warm, if a little humid.

I have been busy in the garden this weekend and I am beginning to pick some crops which makes all the hard work earlier in the year seem worthwhile. I have so far picked strawberries, peas, french beans and cucumbers. It will not be long before the tomatoes start to ripen and the runner beans and potatoes become ready.

My charity shop finds - this week I came across this short sleeved cotton top for £1.50. The temperatures improved just in time for me to wear it yesterday. It is not in the colours I usually wear but it is always good to have a change now and again and lilac on black is certainly different for me.

What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty top! :) I think the colors go well with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is very nice! Fresh vegetables are the perfect food in summer, especially with high temperatures...
    Glad to read that the weather has improved in your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that printed top is lovely - great bargain and it's really nice with the black skirt :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete