Sunday 26 July 2015

Orange Skirt

I didn't intend to post today but heavy rain has prevented us from our planned outing in the countryside. I got soaked leaving Church after Morning Service.

This outfit is unusual for me - a bright orange skirt. As you probably know I work in an office where the corporate dress code is black and white - so the majority of my skirts are black, knee length so I can wear them at work and at home. However every now and then I feel like a complete change and was tempted by this bright number which cost me £3.50!

It is slightly shorter than I normally wear but I don't think it goes against my modesty standards too much. It tones well with the black tee which I have had for some time.

I think this skirt will get quite a lot of wear during the next few months.

Do you ever have the urge to buy something completely different occasionally?

2 comments:

  1. I usually buy way too much blue dresses and skirts. I don't know why! Blue just gets to me lol! You have a great blog! I'm so glad I found a fellow modest fashion blogger :)

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Blaze - I love your blog too.

    You have an amazing modest style

    ReplyDelete