Wednesday 17 June 2015

Summer at Last!

I am sorry for my lack of a post etc last week but I had a very busy time at work. One of my colleagues had annual leave, another was sick and another had a family crisis so the office was  extremely depleted. I had to work extra hours to meet some important deadlines!

Anyway, I am pleased to report that summer appears to have arrived at last in the UK. The strong winds have died down and the temperatures are approaching 20C.



 
This dress is one I bought back in late September when the remaining summer stock was being sold at bargain prices. It only cost me £1! The label is St Michael so it came originally from Marks and Spencers and I have a feeling that it is fairly old possibly dating back to the 1980s.
 
It is great to be able to wear some summer skirts and dresses again and I hope to be able to post on some more summer bargains very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment