Friday 8 August 2014

Summer Holidays

Sorry folks for the delay since I last posted but I have enjoyed a lovely family holiday in South Devon. It is a wonderful part of the world with beautiful scenery and lovely beaches together with numerous places of interest to explore.

I returned to work on Monday and was brought back to reality with a full in tray and a list of problems to solve! I was impressed and perhaps a little surprised if i'm honest that my colleagues were still in skirts. It is still quite warm in the UK and in my opinion you can remain cooler in skirts. I didn't think the younger girls who seldom wore anything other than white tops and black trousers - probably a continuation from their school uniforms  - would still keep up skirt wearing in my absence.
 
I have recently become interested in vintage clothes and may experiment a little with vintage styles over the coming months. I will be sure to post details and will welcome comments!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what vintage finds you come up with.

    ReplyDelete