Sunday 8 March 2020

Turquoise Top


I have not had much luck with finds in my local charity shops recently but last week I did buy this top. Most people will know that my favourite colour is turquoise so I just could not resist it for £2.50!
I am wearing it here with a necklace that I have had for many years and which matches perfectly colour wise.


I wore the top on a visit to a furniture exhibition yesterday. I just had to try out this futuristic seat (it was too small to be a hammock!). I am not sure if I would have one in my home though.

I wore the top with jeans. It is now over a year since my daughter, Hannah, bought me my first pair of jeans at the grand old age of 38 and I must admit I find them surprisingly comfortable and I wear them most weekends!

My shoes were bought new from Clarks.


6 comments:

  1. Love that color!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is really pretty and I love any jeans. Thank you for adding to my #linkup Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise is such a fun and vibrant color and it looks fabulous on you. I love the way you are rocking jeans, too. And those shoes are super cute! I also am loving the futuristic chair but it doesn’t look all that comfortable. Thanks for linking up!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun bright colour on you! so nice for spring! :)

    Hope that your week is off to a good start :) Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! A new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turquoise does look wonderful on you! I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete