Monday 2 December 2019

New Trousers


I was only saying recently that it is not easy to find a pair of trousers in a charity shop which fit well.

I was therefore surprised to find this pair of Primark label trousers in royal blue in my size which fitted perfectly when I tried them on. They cost me £3.00 and they are in perfect condition, probably seldom worn by the original owner!

I have been wearing trousers most days now that the weather has become really cold so this pair will be a useful addition to my wardrobe.

Are you a regular trouser wearer in the winter?

6 comments:

  1. They are great pants and what a good find! I have a couple of opshopped jeans but I think they are the hardest thing to find - i don't have a lot of luck in stores being petite so opshops it's even harder!

    Hope that you are having a great start to your week! I posted my Annual Handbag Gift Guide if you want to check it out :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I really love them with the pop of red!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you found the perfect pair - they look spectacular! Thanks for linking up with the Style Six!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants are a great find! And I am particularly loving the print on your blouse and those fabulous red shoes. Thanks for linking up with me!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great-looking trousers, Rebecca! They can be found in the thrifts, but they do take longer to source good pairs, as they're harder to fit than skirts.

    ReplyDelete