Sunday 13 January 2019

Warm Jumper

It has been really mild in the UK this winter so far - but the forecast is warning of a cold snap towards the end of next week.

When I saw this jumper on sale in a charity shop for £2.00 I couldn't resist it. It is very slightly too large but I only intend to wear it around the house or perhaps shopping so I am not too worried about it. It has a St Michael label and is really warm and snug.

If my American friends are puzzled, I think jumpers are known as sweaters in the USA.

I am sorry the picture is not such good quality - Henry took it rather than Hannah who is on a school trip and his hand was not so steady!

You will notice that I am wearing my jeans - after 38 years without jeans they did take a little getting used to - but they are really comfy and I now wish I had bought some years ago!

4 comments:

  1. You paid a very low price for it and an extra jumper is something you will surely be wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great price for such a cosy piece - perfect for winter! nice to see you are enjoying your jeans too! :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp!

    Hope that your week is off to a good start!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for partying with us at the Top of the World Style linkup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, we call 'em sweaters in Canada too - must be a North America thing. I buy comfy clothes for wearing around the house too!

    ReplyDelete