Saturday 14 July 2018

Casual Jacket

My latest charity shop find is this lightweight casual jacket. I paid £5.00 for it and fits really well. It has zip pockets (useful for carrying phones or purses safely in crowds) and is showerproof. I am sorry that Hannah didn't take a full frontal shot.
With the current hot dry weather continuing, I have not had the need to wear much it yet but I am sure the current high temperatures won't last much longer.
The photos were taken on an evening walk through some local woods. I am wearing my white trousers far more than I thought I would during this summer. They are so comfortable and practical during walks and shopping expeditions - one of my better buys!

11 comments:

  1. Great jacket - you are rocking this look! xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty jacket! I love the colors and the textures!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great find! Such a beautiful jacket and the color is lovely. Love how you styled it with similar color denim. You look fabulous!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely jacket! I love the monochrome look with the white jeans too, such a nice casual outfit :)

    Hope you are having a lovely week! It's a very chilly, wintery week here!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica

      It is such a long hot spell for the UK and no real rain for 6 weeks in my area!

      Delete
  5. That is a really awesome jacket - what is the brand? I love the mesh and zippers, very rock & roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila - it has a parallel label.

      Delete
  6. Wow great find for only 5,- You look amazing.
    Thanks for linking up with tinaspinkfriday :)
    XO Tina

    ReplyDelete